From Automation to Advancement: Embracing Artificial Intelligence while Keeping the Humanity in HR
Date: Thursday, December 7, 2023
Time: 10:00am PST / 1:00pm EST
Duration: 1 Hour
About the Webinar
Artificial Intelligence has the potential to free HR teams from so much administrative toil, creating space to deliver more strategic value to the business. But AI must also be treated with an element of caution to avoid ethical risk. Join us for this webinar to learn how leading practitioners are already embracing AI without compromising HR’s human-centered imperative. We’ll cover the practical applications of AI you can deploy immediately to achieve your objectives, and give you a framework for managing yourself and your team through the fears and ethical implications.
In this webinar you will leave with insights about:
- Practical AI applications for HR to enhance efficiency and strategic value while maintaining a human-centered approach.
- How to deploy AI in HR to achieve organizational objectives while managing ethical implications and potential risks.
- A framework for navigating fears and ethical considerations associated with the integration of AI in HR processes.
- Dr. Jeff Smith, SVP of Product at 15Five
- Amanda Halle, HR Consultant, Founder & CEO at Mindful Growth Partners
- Stephanie Smith, SVP of People and Culture at Tagboard
All Attendees will receive 1 SHRM and HRCI Credit.